PJ Hummel & Company
By appointment only
Ofc M–F 10a–5p
Additional Rental Information
Range of Rental Items Available
PJ Hummel & Company has been serving the event industry since 1995. PJ started collecting props and décor in 1975 when she began her first visual merchandising business. Back then, the main question we asked our customers was “What are you trying to sell and who are you trying to sell it to?” Our job was to help make it happen. The concept is still the same today. Now we call it “Party with a Purpose”.
Call to schedule an appointment at our world headquarters for a tour of our inventory.
Just a few of the items available for rental:
• Glow Bars, Traditional Wood Bars, 50’s Soda Fountain Bars.
• Lounges, Couches, & Soft Seating in: White or Black Leatherette, Red Velvet, Rustic Brown Leather, and Gold Vinyl.
• Tables in traditional wood as well as modern aluminum and acrylic.
• Candelabras, lanterns, designer glass, and floral centerpieces.
• Flame retardant 20 foot high draperies in 20 plus colors and fabrics.
• Designer linens to compliment every color scheme.
• Thematic props and large scale décor: Space Needle, Sphinx, Northwest Totem Poles, an 8’ Golden Elephant, and etc.
• Large scale Thematic Backdrops of The Seattle Skyline, Mount Rainier, Exotic Bazaar, Tropical Beach. Just to name a few.
Ordering and Delivery
We proudly deliver to Seattle, Tacoma, and surrounding areas, but will ship to anywhere in the country.
IMPECCABLE SERVICE DELIVERED WITH STYLE AND GRACE
PJ Hummel & Company has been collecting authentic props, antiques, and theme décor for over 30 years. We search the world for new and unique items and are constantly adding to our inventory.
Voted Best Rental Service Provider in WA 2011
by NW Meetings + Events Magazine
Be sure to let this company know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com