800 Convention Place
Seattle, WA 98101
Ofc M-F 8a–5p
Additional Conference Center Information
Capacity: Up to 17 meeting rooms from 640 – 4,136 square feet. Level 3 is 31,000 square feet of carpeted flex space or five meeting rooms.
Price Range: Determined by space used
Catering: Provided by Washington State Convention Center’s internationally recognized culinary team
Types Of Events: Conferences, meetings, seminars, staff retreats, light trade shows, fundraising events and banquets. Ask about OneStop services for most groups up to 300 attendees.
Availability and Terms A rent deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment for all services is due prior to the event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Meets or exceeds all ADA requirements.
Parking: 1500 space enclosed Convention Center garage
• Seating: Tables and chairs provided on–site
• Servers: Professional, friendly staff provided by on–site catering
• Bar Facilities: Full bar services provided by on–site catering
• Dance Floor: Available on–site for a fee
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: House linens and service ware provided by on–site catering.
• Decorations: You are welcome to add your own personal touch.
• Cleanup: Provided by our professional staff
Meeting and Event Services
• Audiovisual and Equipment: On–site audiovisual and telecommunications with state–of–the–art systems; fees vary based on services required.
• Accommodations: Located in the heart of downtown Seattle with access to hotels, restaurants, retail, theaters and attractions within reasonable walking distance.
Executive Level 2 includes two sophisticated boardrooms with exclusive features and amenities; three meeting rooms; and three lounge areas.
GREEN. SOPHSITICATED. STATE-OF-THE-ART.
Certified LEED Silver (CI) and designed for ultimate convenience and connectivity. Luxury finishes, fireplaces, sustainable wood trim, and beautiful glass details make all of these spaces as comfortable as an elegant hotel.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com