Entries in Northwest Event Show (25)
Congratulations to our 2015 Northwest Event Show Best Booth winners: West Coast Entertainment for Most Creative Booth, CORT Event Furnishings for Best Booth Overall, & Celebrity Cake Studio for Best Booth Showmanship (they had "decorate your own cake stations)!
Winners are choosen by our future event management leaders, students at Inglemoor High School of Geoffrey Gilmore, CSEP, NBCT "Event, Hospitality, and Tourism Management" class. Geoffrey is owner of Geoffrey Gilmore Signature Events LLC., an award winning event design/planning company and member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and the International Special Events Society (ISES). He has earned the Professional Bridal Consultant designation from ABC and earned the distinctive international Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP) designation from ISES. Geoffrey holds multiple award titles including the Applause Award for "Best Non-Profit Event under $25,000," finalist for innovative design of a couture dining table setting for the "The Special Event" Conference in Los Angeles, the Applause Award for "Best Achievement in Logistics," international winner of the ISES Esprit Award for "Best Industry Contribution," and the Applause Award for "Best Wedding with a Budget between $25,001-$100,000." Geoffrey shares his expertise as a seminar presenter for regional special event conferences, as an author of a number of magazine articles, and brings his students to the Northwest Event Show to learn and judge our exhibitors.
Thank you Geoffrey and students for your valuable contributions to the Northwest Event Show, we look forward to seeing you next year, September 21, 2016.
Thank you to our sponsors, the Seattle Chapter of ISES - International Special Events Society, PJ Hummel & Company Event Design & Decor, CORT Event Furnishings, Butler Seattle - Valet, Transportation, Tours & Rentals, PSAV Presentation Services, Green Apple Events & Catering, The Party Staff, Inc., R90 Lighting, Waterways Cruises & Events, Codini Creations, Precision Rigging, and Event Photos NW, our over 150 exhibitors, and our attendees for another incredible year at the Northwest Event Show.
We've had phenomenal feedback on this years show. It was wonderful to see the many familiar and meet so many new faces in the event and hospitality industry. Reconnecting with current customers and meeting new potential customers is one of the best parts of participating and attending a trade show.
Thank you again for making this such a great event and for being a part of the Banquet Event! Be sure to check back often to see the highlights of the show - stay connected with us:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google + | Blog
The Northwest Event Show is Wednesday! Here are 6 tips on how to make the most of your day with us:
Northwest Event Show Attendee 101
1. Bring lots of businesses cards and make sure to collect cards too.
2. Be prepared & make a plan. Use your directory & map out which booths you want to visit. Once you've visited the companies on your list, be sure to rewalk the floor & connect with other companies that catch your eye.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Walking shows can be tiring. Don't worry about bringing an extra bag to help carry all the swag and marketing materials you'll be collecting, as you'll receive your complimentary B&E one upon arrival.
4. Wear Your Name Badge Proudly. Here's a tip for maximum exposure - wear your name badge on your right shoulder so that when you meet someone and shake their hand, they can see it very easily.
5. Take advantage of show specials, discounts and sales.
6. Be sure to get connected with us Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google +
The Northwest Event Show is Washington's largest event and hospitality industry trade show. Visit nweventshow.com for more information.
We are excited to have over 40 new exhibitors to the Northwest Event Show! We know the following vendors will be a tremendous addition to our incredible line-up. Be sure to stop by their booths and see how they can help elevate your next event anc check them out in the new 2016 B&E Event Resource Guide.
Buca di Beppo
Blue C Sushi
Captain Whidbey Inn
Cave B Estate Winery & Resort
Center for Urban Horticulture
Codini Creations - SPONSOR
Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle Airport
The Dream Detective
Enchanted Whimsy Design
Flipped Out Productions
Little Creek Casino
McMenamins Anderson School
Mercer Island Community & Event Center
Merry Makers Inc.
Metropolitan Market Catering
The Panoramic Room at Pacific Tower
The Party Staff Inc - SPONSOR
Portage Bay Cafe & Catering
Precision Rigging - SPONSOR
Siren Song Wines LLC
Veritas Coffee Company
Washington Park Arboretum
Wave Link Music
Whidbey & Camano Islands Tourism
Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa
The Northwest Event Show is a week away and we'd like to introduce you to our 2015 Sponsors:
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Don't miss the show that brings the B&E Event Guide to life Wednesday, September 16th at the Washington State Convention Center. Register at http://www.nweventshow.com/register2015nwes/
In the Event industry? The annual B&E Northwest Event Show has everything you need - and everything you want! - all in one place, in one amazing day.
2015 exhibitor catagories include:
- Accommodations & Hotels
- Ad Specialities, Awards & Corporate Gifts
- Attractions & Activities
- Audio Visual, Electrical & Lighting
- Auditoriums & Theaters
- Banquet, Meeting & Event Sites
- Bartending Services
- Beverage Services
- Catering, Food & Beverages
- Conference Centers
- Convention & Exhibition Facilities
- Convention Bureaus & Tourism Councils
- Decorations, Props & Themes
- Design & Marketing Services
- Destination Venues
- Disc Jockeys
- Entertainment & Performers
- Event Production & Management
- Games & Team Building
- Golf Courses
- Ice Carvings
- Invitations & Printed Goods
- Meeting & Event Planners
- Photo Booths
- Rental Services
- Restaurants & Private Dining
- Valet Services
Register today and meet the vendors who can make your next event a success!