Entries in Event Planner Trade Show (7)
You've got people to meet & things to do! Join us at the Seattle Business Tradeshow. With 160 exhibitors and over 1,000 attendees, the Seattle Business Tradeshow is a 4-hour, power-packed event where you can boost your brand awareness and meet your next customers. Learn about and connect with local businesses of all shapes and sizes. Banquet & Event will be in the Gold Zone, Booth #304, with Complimentary Event and Wedding Guides.
- CONNECT: 1000+ Seattle business networking opportunities.
- LEARN: Join us at 2 p.m. for the our keynote "The Art of Personal Branding" from PR-guru Mel Carson. (Entrance to keynote is included with registration of this event).
- WIN Prizes every hour, on the hour: Great items including a Fitbit, an Xbox One, event tickets, hotel stays, gift certificates, and more!
- MEET: Experience the variety of products and services Chamber member exhibitors have to offer.
Plus! Dive into the ice cream sundae bar and other great bites from Gordon Biersch, Frosted Cupcakes & Cakes, Ingallina's, Buca di Beppo, and more!
Thank you to our sponsors, the Seattle Chapter of ISES - International Special Events Society, PJ Hummel & Company Event Design & Decor, CORT Event Furnishings, Butler Seattle - Valet, Transportation, Tours & Rentals, PSAV Presentation Services, Green Apple Events & Catering, The Party Staff, Inc., R90 Lighting, Waterways Cruises & Events, Codini Creations, Precision Rigging, and Event Photos NW, our over 150 exhibitors, and our attendees for another incredible year at the Northwest Event Show.
We've had phenomenal feedback on this years show. It was wonderful to see the many familiar and meet so many new faces in the event and hospitality industry. Reconnecting with current customers and meeting new potential customers is one of the best parts of participating and attending a trade show.
Thank you again for making this such a great event and for being a part of the Banquet Event! Be sure to check back often to see the highlights of the show - stay connected with us:
Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google + | Blog
The Northwest Event Show is Wednesday! Here are 6 tips on how to make the most of your day with us:
Northwest Event Show Attendee 101
1. Bring lots of businesses cards and make sure to collect cards too.
2. Be prepared & make a plan. Use your directory & map out which booths you want to visit. Once you've visited the companies on your list, be sure to rewalk the floor & connect with other companies that catch your eye.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Walking shows can be tiring. Don't worry about bringing an extra bag to help carry all the swag and marketing materials you'll be collecting, as you'll receive your complimentary B&E one upon arrival.
4. Wear Your Name Badge Proudly. Here's a tip for maximum exposure - wear your name badge on your right shoulder so that when you meet someone and shake their hand, they can see it very easily.
5. Take advantage of show specials, discounts and sales.
6. Be sure to get connected with us Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google +
The Northwest Event Show is Washington's largest event and hospitality industry trade show. Visit nweventshow.com for more information.
The Northwest Event Show is a week away and we'd like to introduce you to our 2015 Sponsors:
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Don't miss the show that brings the B&E Event Guide to life Wednesday, September 16th at the Washington State Convention Center. Register at http://www.nweventshow.com/register2015nwes/
In the Event industry? The annual B&E Northwest Event Show has everything you need - and everything you want! - all in one place, in one amazing day.
2015 exhibitor catagories include:
- Accommodations & Hotels
- Ad Specialities, Awards & Corporate Gifts
- Attractions & Activities
- Audio Visual, Electrical & Lighting
- Auditoriums & Theaters
- Banquet, Meeting & Event Sites
- Bartending Services
- Beverage Services
- Catering, Food & Beverages
- Conference Centers
- Convention & Exhibition Facilities
- Convention Bureaus & Tourism Councils
- Decorations, Props & Themes
- Design & Marketing Services
- Destination Venues
- Disc Jockeys
- Entertainment & Performers
- Event Production & Management
- Games & Team Building
- Golf Courses
- Ice Carvings
- Invitations & Printed Goods
- Meeting & Event Planners
- Photo Booths
- Rental Services
- Restaurants & Private Dining
- Valet Services
Register today and meet the vendors who can make your next event a success!
The meeting & event planners' show, The Northwest Event Show is now open for registration! Complimentary for meeting & event planners, this is the show that brings the pages of the B&E Event Resource Guide to life.
Designed for event planners, this annual event blends entertainment, food, decor and networking to create an incredible and interactive display of innovation and design. Come see and taste what's new and trending in event planning.
Complimentary B&E Event Resource Guides will be given to all registered attendees. Come meet the vendors who can make your next event a complete success!