The Northwest Event Show is Wednesday! Here are 6 tips on how to make the most of your day with us:
Northwest Event Show Attendee 101
1. Bring lots of businesses cards and make sure to collect cards too.
2. Be prepared & make a plan. Use your directory & map out which booths you want to visit. Once you've visited the companies on your list, be sure to rewalk the floor & connect with other companies that catch your eye.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Walking shows can be tiring. Don't worry about bringing an extra bag to help carry all the swag and marketing materials you'll be collecting, as you'll receive your complimentary B&E one upon arrival.
4. Wear Your Name Badge Proudly. Here's a tip for maximum exposure - wear your name badge on your right shoulder so that when you meet someone and shake their hand, they can see it very easily.
5. Take advantage of show specials, discounts and sales.
6. Be sure to get connected with us Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google +
The Northwest Event Show is Washington's largest event and hospitality industry trade show. Visit nweventshow.com for more information.