The Northwest Event Show, produced by Banquet & Event, is just a week away and we want to make sure you get the most for attending our trade show.
Here are some tips for making your day with us as successful as possible:
- Are you attending to find a new team-building company? Do you need to host VIP's from out of town? Need transportation options? Make a list of the services you are interested in learning more about by visiting the show. Don't shy away from including your own personal goals along with those of your company.
- Wear business casual clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Bring plenty of business cards to pass out.
- Don't worry about a bag to carry all the fabulous swag and promotional material you'll receive during the day, as your complimentary B&E bag will be given to you upon registration.
- Stay hydrated. Beverages are available at many booths and we never turn down a cold shot of sarsaparilla.
- Avoid any confusion at registration by pre-registering. Save, print and bring your confirmation email with you to the show for entrance.
- Make sure your name badge is visible.
- Have a pen and notebook ready to take notes on exhibitors as needed
- Enter that raffle! Take advantage of the show specials, discounts and sales that are being offered exclusively for NWES attendees.
- Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to others. We're all in this industry to support one another to create unforgetable events.
- Attend the seminars and workshops if you can. These educational presentations are short but informative and allow you a moment to rest your feet while getting even more information on the latest trends.
We look forward to seeing you Tuesday, October 21, 2014 from 11am-5pm at the Washington State Convention Center for the 2014 Northwest Event Show!