Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Rain Forest Food Pavilion can accommodate up to 250 seated, 400 reception-style
Price Range: Rates vary based on space; nonprofit organizations qualify for a reduced rate
Catering: Lancer Catering is the exclusive caterer of Woodland Park Zoo
Types of Events: Meetings, picnics, holiday parties, auctions, tours, cocktail parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs and birthday parties
Availability and Terms
A deposit equal to half the cost of the venue fee is required to hold a date. The remaining balance of costs is due one month prior to the event. Call or email for available dates.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Woodland Park Zoo is fully accessible
Parking: Parking is complimentary for after-hours events; during regular zoo hours, parking is $5.25
• Seating: Woodland Park Zoo will make necessary arrangements for table and chair needs
• Servers: Provided by Lancer Catering
• Bar Facilities: Full-service bar and staff provided by Lancer Catering; services with hosted or no-host options are available
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Provided by Lancer Catering to accommodate event formality
• Decorations: Please inquire
• Cleanup: Provided by Lancer Catering; guests are asked to remove items brought in
Leave the planning to us! From meetings to dinner receptions, and family picnics to holiday parties, our experienced sales and catering staff will custom-design your event to meet any and all of your event needs!
Hailed as one the finest zoos in the world, Woodland Park Zoo offers the best in corporate and private event planning. Amid a 92-acre botanical setting with more than 300 species of animals and 1,000 species of plants, your guests will be instantaneously transported to nearly every region of the world. Don’t forget, funds generated from your event help support the zoo’s top-notch animal care, education, and conservation programs that are helping to preserve wildlife species all over the world!
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com