Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Gallery and Event Space: 13,000 sq ft; 500 guests; Community Hall Up to 121 guests seated w/ separate entrance available and limited kitchen; Theatre Viewing screen 7’ high x 13’ wide, Seating for 59 guests; Welcome Hall Open space featuring art by local distinguished artists; Board Room ideal for meetings, presentations, and luncheons up to 38 guests; Mezzanine seating for 20, overlooks the beautiful museum lobby.
Price Range: $80 - $2,600+
Catering: 9 exclusive caterers to choose from
Types of Events: Meetings, receptions, private events, conferences, retreats, weddings and more!
Availability and Terms
A contract and deposit reserves your date. We also try to accommodate reservations on short notice. Please inquire.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: ADA compliant
Parking: Street parking and paid parking nearby
• Seating: Round, cocktail and rectangular tables, chairs available
• Servers: Caterer provides
• Bar Facilities: Client or caterer provides liquor, bartender, and permit. Banquet license required
• Dance Floor: Marmoleum and hardwood floors; ample electrical hookups
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Some linens available, otherwise provided by caterers or client
• Decorations: Freestanding, weighted balloons or centerpieces; votive candles allowed; no taping or tacking to gallery walls
• Cleanup: Set-up and/or clean-up can be done by client, or by museum for a small fee
Meeting and Event Services:
• Audio Visual: Wireless internet access throughout, sound system, LCD projectors and screens, computer hook ups
• Equipment: Podium, portable stage, easel, flip chart, eraser board
• Additional Gallery Access: Special add-on for nominal fee
• Group Tours: Add a tour to your event for a special rate. Select from our unique historic hotel and neighborhood tours.
The Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience is more than an award-winning, Smithsonian affiliate museum — we provide a unique, enjoyable and memorable experience in our newly restored historic building located in Seattle’s Chinatown-International District. Whether you want to host a meeting, reception, private event, conference, retreat, or wedding, this is the place to be!
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com