Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 150 people banquet seating and 250 people standing reception
Price Range: Starting $40– $100 per person
Catering: In House Catering Only
Types of Events: Meetings, Banquets, Auctions, Reunions, Corporate Retreats, Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners
Availability and Terms
Now taking reservations. $1000 deposit and signed agreement to reserve a date.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: ADA accessible
Parking: Complimentary parking available
• Seating: Meeting tables for class room set up. Indoor reception includes round style tables with upholstered chairs. White folding chairs for outdoor wedding ceremony.
• Servers: In House provided by White Horse
• Bar Facilities: Beer, Wine, Liquor—Bar provided by White Horse
• Dance Floor: Available for Rent
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: All china and glassware provided by White Horse. Complimentary White Linens available. Color available with fee
• Decorations: White Horse will provide linens, napkins and skirting. Some restrictions apply
• Cleanup: Guests must remove any items they have brought in. White Horse will be responsible for all other items
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Provide A/V equipment at an additional cost. Complimentary wifi
• Guest Rooms: 186 luxury hotel rooms at nearly Clearwater Casino Resort and Spa.
WHITE HORSE GOLF CLUB OFFERS MEMORABLE EVENTS,
ELEGANT RECEPTIONS AND MAJESTIC GOLF
Located just a few miles from the Kingston ferry terminal and 17 miles from the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal, our clubhouse meeting room provides 2,000 square feet of indoor space. Our clubhouse conference space showcases exposed cedar ceilings and industrial braces. The terrace overlooking the 18th hole and acres of Pacific Northwest forest offer you and your guest spectacular views while attending special events. Closely working with our onsite sales and catering staff will help ensure your meetings are a success and meet your attendees’ expectations. It’s our goal to make sure every client receives specialized attention and care during their events.