Tulalip Resort & Spa
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd
Tulalip, WA 98271
Hotel Sales Dept, M–F 8a–5P
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 30,000 sq. ft. of modern conference and banquet space; accommodates 20–1,600 theatre-style, 20–900 classroom-style, 16–36 conference–style, 20–72 hollow square-style, 20–56 u-shape-style, 30–900 ovals and 50–1,600 reception-style.
Price Range: Prices vary depending on menu selections and service.
Catering: Full service, in-house catering.
Types Of Events: Meetings, conferences, retreats, parties, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, brunch, lunch, dinner, cocktail receptions.
Availability and Terms
A contract and deposit is required to confirm your event. Call Tulalip Resort’s sales offices for complete details and terms.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully accessible.
Parking: Complimentary valet and self parking available.
• Seating: Variety of seating styles with all tables and chairs provided.
• Servers: Professional service staff provided for all functions.
• Bar Facilities: Full service bar facilities; host and non host events.
• Dance Floor: Available upon request, complimentary.
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Linen tablecloths and napkins provided; specialty colors available upon request at an additional charge. China, silver and glassware provided.
• Decorations: Our experienced staff will assist you in planning your event and discuss your ideas and needs.
• Cleanup: Provided by Tulalip Resort & Spa.
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: On-site professional A/V team, complimentary LCD projectors and screens as well as wifi available through out the resort.
• Guest Rooms: 370 luxury guest rooms and 23 suites, group rates available.
One of a kind luxurious T Spa offers a variety of treatments, Salal Floral Boutique where innovative design and unique gifts await the discerning client and an Award Winning Vegas style Casino.
TULALIP RESORT... THE PLACE FOR EXCEPTIONAL EVENTS.
Two words sum up your next meeting at the Tulalip Resort: Truly memorable. With 30,000 square feet, our meeting and event spaces are orchestrated to ensure productive, efficient and trouble-free sessions, whether for a committee of ten or a conference for 1,000. Rooms combine Native American art with complimentary state-of-the-art presentation technology to offer distinctly elegant, highly functional spaces. Add to this luxurious rooms, spa, gaming facilities, and nearby shopping, golf and entertainment and it is easy to see why Tulalip Resort is regarded as one of the most outstanding meeting venues in the Pacific Northwest.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com