2620 East G Street
Tacoma WA 98421
Addtional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 300 seated and 500 standing
Price Range: Please see website for current rates
Catering: Clients choice, prep area with loading dock available
Types of Events: Holiday celebrations, corporate events, commitment receptions, galas, auctions, meetings, film & photography studio, trade conventions, art shows, and so much more!
Availability and Terms
You may reserve the Tin Can Alley with a 25% non–refundable deposit (50% non–refundable deposit if you are scheduling within 6 months of the event date). Reservations can be made in advance of finalizing your catering details.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: ADA accessible
Parking: Street parking is readily available and we’re 1 block away from the Sounder Train, Tacoma Link Light Rail, Amtrak, Tacoma Dome Park & Ride and Transit Center. The venue is easily accessible from I5.
• Seating: 250 in–house chiavari chairs
• Servers: Provided by caterer or client
• Bar Facilities: Specialty bars available, licensed bartenders required
• Dance Floor: Available on request
• Linens, China and Glassware: Specialty linens offered in–house
• Decorations: Please inquire, PJ Hummel & Company offers a large collection of event decor.
• Cleanup: Client removes what they brought in. House and catering will take care of the rest.
Meeting and Event Services
Conference room with Wi–Fi, computer & large screen display.
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Audio and Projection available on request.
Walking distance from all downtown Tacoma hotels and transit.
• Guest Rooms: Green room available.
Tin Can Alley is a destination location showcasing PJ Hummel and Company’s famous décor collection. Where else can you find a life–size gold elephant? A dynamic in–house design and production team take this venue to a new level. Whether you’re coming by car, transit bus, Amtrak, Sounder, or Light Rail, you’ll like meeting in Tacoma.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com