Additional Venue Information
Capacity: The Mansion can accommodate 60 for seated or 150 for receptions; The Carriage House can accommodate 100 for seated or 175 for reception. Each space can be rented separately or combined for up to 325 for reception.
Price Range: Venue rental starts at $450 and determined by space reserved, event date and time. Please call or email for pricing.
Catering: Provided by Kaspars Special Events and Catering. Fully customizable menus available call or email to work with an event specialist to create a menu to fit your needs
Types of Events: Plated and buffet dinners,lunches,breakfast, receptions, weddings, meetings, seminars, holiday parties and team building activities such as cocktail classes, wine tastings, distillery tastings, scavenger hunts, and murder mystery dinners
Availability and Terms
Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance. A deposit is required to hold your date. Call or email for availability.
Description of Services and Facility
• Seating: Upholstered chairs and tables provided in the Mansion. Rentals to be arraigned by the caterer for the Carriage House
• Servers: Service staff provided by Kaspars catering
• Bar Facilities: Full bar services provided by Kaspars catering. Customizable beverage packages available including a selection of local distilleries, beers and wine
• Dance Floor: Library offers a wood floor and no special equipment needed for dance floor
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Rental package provided for Premium tablecloths, napkins, Royal Doulton china, glassware and flatware
• Set up and Cleanup: Provided by Kaspars catering Staff
• Parking: Covered parking garage available on a first come basis
THE PRIDE OF FIRST HILL
This turn–of–the–century home exhibits an excellent flow for entertaining. The eclectic architecture of each one of our reception rooms provides versatility for any event. The elegant setting, paired with attentive service and exceptional cuisine by Kaspars Special Events and Catering, is the recipe for a perfect event.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com