Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 200 guests for a reception, 90 for a banquet
Price Range: Room fees run from $700 to $2,800
Catering: Catering is exclusively provided by TASTE Events
Event Types: Corporate events, weddings and receptions, and social events
Availability and Terms
The Seattle Asian Art Museum offers four different areas to meet your needs. We recommend reserving your date as soon as possible; however, we can accommodate events with as little as two weeks' notice. A deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due five days before the event.
Description of Services and Facility
Disabled Access: Completely accessible
Parking: Complimentary parking in front of the museum; valet parking can be arranged
• Seating: Up to 140 chairs, fourteen 5’ round tables, eight short bistro tables and eight 6’ rectangular tables provided
• Servers: Professional, attentive service provided by TASTE Events.
• Bar Facilities: Beverage service provided by TASTE Events; emphasis on beautifully crafted wine and beer selections from the Northwest.
• Dance Floor: Space available for optional rented dance floor
• Linens, China and Glassware: Custom rental order prepared by TASTE Events
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual Equipment: Available upon request
Interested in having a tour of the museum included in your event? Ask our Facilities Marketing Manager for more details.
Built in 1933, this distinctive facility features a superb collection of Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, and Southeast Asian works of art and will make a memorable backdrop for your next corporate or social event.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com