Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 1,500 guests for a reception, 200 for a banquet
Price Range: Room fees run from $500 to $9,200
Catering: Provided exclusively by TASTE Events
Types of Events: Corporate events, weddings, or receptions; meetings and other gatherings can be held in the auditorium, lecture hall, forum, grand stairway or board rooms
Availability and Terms
The Seattle Art Museum offers ten different areas to meet your needs. We recommend reserving your date as soon as possible; however, we can accommodate events with as little as two weeks’ notice. A deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due three weeks before event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Completely accessible
Parking: Dedicated underground parking beneath the facility; valet parking can be arranged
• Seating: Up to 300 chairs, forty 5’ round tables, and twenty 6’ rectangular tables provided
• Servers: All services staff provided by TASTE Events.
• Bar Facilities: All beverage service provided by TASTE Events.
• Dance Floor: Museum floors are ideal for dancing
• Linens, China, and Glassware: Included in catering costs
• Cleanup: Please remove anything you bring in; extra charge if additional cleaning is required
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual Equipment: Available upon request
Interested in having a tour of the museum included in your event? Go to our website at www.seattleartmuseum.org and visit our Group Visits page for a list of rates for our group tour program.
The downtown Seattle Art Museum, seamlessly integrates old and new buildings, creating timeless, light-filled spaces for art and for people.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com