Additional Venue Information
A New Beach Town
Seabrook is a beach town on the Washington coast. We celebrate a return to simpler times before cars, when people lived near where they shopped, celebrated the arts and good food, and placed great importance on shared green space. It is a really unique experience to come and see this town grow!
Great Hall: 70 for banquet 90 for reception
Lower Assembly Hall: 36 for banquet, 48 for reception
Mezzanine: 30 for banquet, 40 for reception
Crescent Park: For outdoor events up to 200
Price Range: $250–$3,500
Catering: Clients choice, full commercial kitchen
Types Of Events: Corporate events, retreats, meetings, weddings, fund raisers and other group events.
Description of Services and Facility
• ADA: Accessible to Great Hall, lower level and boardroom
• Seating: Included, 66” or 48” round tables, 6’ & 8’ tables. Charcoal banquet or white chivari chairs
• Servers: Provided by caterer or client
• Bar Facilities: Seabrook is fully licensed and will staff the bar
• Linens: Included, white 120 X 120 & 120 X 90
• China, Flatware, and Glassware: Full table and bar ware at $5.00 per person
• Cleanup: Provided by our professional staff
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: High bandwidth Wi–Fi, mounted LCD projector, screen, iPod input, 50 inch TV, VGA or HDMI compatible, wireless and lapel microphone, speaker system, 6 XLR inputs
• Accommodations: Seabrook offers 160 vacation rental homes. The homes are all fully furnished. Some home amenities include beach front, hot tubs, community parks with fire pits.
Be sure to tell this business you found them at BanquetEvent.com