Additional Venue Information
Admiral’s Stateroom: 840 sq. ft.; 50 reception, 42 seated.
Duwamish Room: 1390 sq. ft.; 80 reception, 70 seated.
Alki Room: 3106 sq. ft.; 120 reception, 100 seated.
Skyline Ballroom: 4687 sq. ft.; 210 reception, 210 seated.
Grand Ballroom: 8084 sq. ft.; 260 reception, 240 seated.
Private waterfront patios are available with every room!
Price Range: Varies according to time, size, and menu selection
Catering: Full–service on–premise catering
Types of Events: Company meetings, sit–down dinners, luncheons or brunches, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, or other special events
Availability and Terms
Reserve your room six months to one year prior to the event; however, we can accommodate shorter notice. A deposit is required to reserve your date. Room fees are waived with a minimum of food and beverage ordered.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully complies with ADA requirements
Parking: Ample free parking; complimentary valet parking Friday and Saturday nights
• Seating: Tables and chairs are provided
• Servers: Staff included in the catering costs
• Bar Facilities: Full–service bar provided; host/no–host; liquor, beer and wine
• Linens and Napkins: Linen tablecloths and napkins; colors available upon request
• China and Glassware: Restaurant silver, china, and glassware available
• Decorations: Early decorating available
• Cleanup: Handled by Salty’s staff
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Wi–Fi friendly, full service audio visual equipment and service available
Our catering associates work closely with you to ensure your event’s success. We’re experienced in working with a variety of different themes and will be happy to refer you to other services.
THE BEST VIEW OF SEATTLE IN SEATTLE
Located on Elliott Bay, Salty’s on Alki offers a spectacular view of the Seattle skyline! Experience warm hospitality and exceptional Northwest cuisine from our waterfront banquet rooms, outside decks and patio. We are conveniently located ten minutes from downtown. Salty’s is the perfect setting for both large and intimate groups.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com