Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 450-550 reception style capacity for a full buyout. Our Event spaces can accommodate 20-200 guests.
Price Range: Please inquire for event pricing information.
Catering: In house catering.
Types of Events: Team Building, Birthdays, Rehearsal Dinners, Corporate Events, Baby Showers, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, and Holiday Parties to name a few.
Availability and Terms
Reservations should be made at least a week in advance. Rhein Haus has a 2 hour minimum rental. There is no deposit required, just a credit card on file. Cancellations with more than 72 hours notice will not be penalized.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Most areas are handicap accessible.
Parking: There is street parking behind Rhein Haus on 13th and 14th avenue.
• Seating: Long dining tables for up to 10 guests each with bench seating, bar stools, and some built in booth seating.
• Servers: Rhein Haus provides all servers
• Bar Facilities: Full service bar
• Dance Floor: No
• Linens, China and Glassware: Rhein Haus provides plates and silverware. Guests would provide napkin or linen rental if needed.
• Decorations: Rhein Haus allows guests to decorate their event space as long as there is no damage done to the space.
• Cleanup: Rhein Haus provides clean up services.
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: In-house microphone, P.A.’s, screen, projector, and easels.
Bocce. Bier. Brats.
Rhein Haus is a fantastic place to meet friends, throw a party, or bring your employees together for a team-building event. Executive Chef Pete Fjosne leads a culinary team creating house-made sausages, pretzels, and an outstanding blend of traditional and unique Bavarian dishes. At the bar, our 25 drafts offer a remarkable selection of German, Belgian, and American beers. Rhein Haus is the perfect destination for bier, brats, and bocce!
Remember to tell this business you found them at BanquetEvent.com