Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Choose from one of several Pike Pub spaces
• Entire Museum Room: This area can hold 25 to 150 people.
• Beer Garden (Patio space on outside deck): 25–184 people.
• Entire Brewery: This area can hold 25 to 300 people.
• Market Atrium: This area can hold 25 to 100 for a sit down dinner and up to 175 for a stand up social hour.
• Entire Restaurant and Brewery: Area can hold 25 to 750 guests
Price Range: Prices vary depending on room and date
Catering: We are pleased to offer in-house catering
Types Of Events: Holiday and Company Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Social Networking, Birthday Parties, Business Meetings, Company Team Building Meetings, Auctions, Brewery Tours and Tastings, and more.
Availability and Terms
Please make reservations as soon as possible. Credit card required to hold space. $250 Non-refundable deposit credit toward event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Pike is completely ADA accessible and ADA approved.
Parking: Street parking. 50% Complimentary validated parking at Russel Investments garage after 5pm M–F or all day weekends
• Seating: Tables and chairs included for some rooms. Please inquire.
• Servers: Professional and friendly staff is provided
• Bar Facilities: Full bar featuring Pike craft beers, local wines & spirits
• Dance Floor: May be rented from outside company
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Provided by the Pike Brewing Company. Speciality items available at extra cost.
• Decorations: Please inquire
• Cleanup: Pike Brewing is responsible for all clean up.
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: 80 inch LED Television Screen with Microphone and Audio System included. AV Equipment: projector w/ screen and PA system available to rent
Pike Pub – Microbrewery Museum
the Perfect Place for your next event
The Pike Brewing Co. is a gravity flow, steam brewery and pub, located in the heart of Seattle, near historic Pike Place Public Market. Dinner parties in the Seattle Micro Brewery Museum are delicious and fun for all ages. Our extraordinary buffet items emphasize Pike’s philosophy of local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable food that complements our beer. Many dishes use Pike beer as an ingredient. Our expertly trained staff is happy to provide guests with informative and fun tours during your event
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com