Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Magnolia Room: 700 sq. ft., up to 40 sit-down, and 60 for receptions; Orchid Room: 1,105 sq. ft., up to 80 sit-down, 100 for receptions; with access to open deck area; Alani Room: Up to 150 sit-down or 200 guests reception-style, with access to outdoor patio
Price Range: Varies according to menu selections; please inquire
Catering: Full-service, in-house catering provided
Types of Events: Business or social events; cocktail and hors d’oeuvres, sit-down luncheons or dinners, buffets; banquets, meetings or seminars
Availability and Terms
We recommend you make your reservations up to one year in advance, especially for the popular summer months and holiday season. A signed contract and non-refundable deposit are required to confirm your date.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully accessible
Parking: Ample complimentary parking; complimentary valet for events
• Seating: Ample tables and chairs provided
• Servers: Professional service staff included in catering costs
• Bar Facilities: Full-service host/no-host bar available
• Dance Floor: Available in the Alani Room
• Linens and Napkins: Provided in a variety of colors
• China and Glassware: Restaurant china and all glassware provided
• Decorations: Please inquire; nothing that will damage the facility
• Cleanup: We’ll handle it for you
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Available in the Orchid and Magnolia Rooms through our in-house A/V company; Alani Room is fully wired and hi-tech friendly
Palisade will provide you with the attentive and detailed service that will make your event worry free. From rental equipment to flowers or ice sculptures, we are happy to coordinate all outside services for you.
OVERLOOKING THE ELLIOTT BAY MARINA
If you are looking for one of the best views in Seattle combined with superb dining and impeccable service, Palisade is the place for you. Located at Elliott Bay Marina, just minutes from downtown Seattle, Palisade offers spectacular views of the Marina, the Downtown Seattle skyline, and Mount Rainier.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com