2901 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 400 guests for reception, 180 for a banquet
Price Range: Room fees run from $1,300 to $5,700
Catering: Catering is exclusively provided by Taste
Types Of Events: Corporate receptions, festivals, dinners, meetings, award banquets, weddings and other gatherings. Park buy-outs are allowed on a case–by–case basis.
Availability and Terms
The Olympic Sculpture Park provides both indoor and outdoor event options. We recommend reserving your date as soon as possible; however, we can accommodate events with as little as two weeks’ notice. A deposit is required to reserve your date with the balance due three weeks before the event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Completely accessible
Parking: Dedicated underground parking beneath the facility; valet parking can be arranged
• Seating: White chairs, 60” round tables, 60” rectangular tables and limited supply of short bistro tables provided
• Bar Facilities: Beverage service provided by Taste with an emphasis on beautifully crafted wine and beer selections from the Pacific Northwest
• Dance Floor: Concrete floor is ideal for dancing
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Arranged through Taste
• Decorations: Free-standing decorations only
• Cleanup: Provided by SAM and Taste. Clients are responsible for removing any items they bring into the space.
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Available upon request
Interested in having a tour of the Olympic Sculpture Park as part of your event? Ask our Associate Director of Private Events for details.
the only venue in Seattle which provides
world-class sculpture alongside Elliott Bay
Get ready to listen to your guests “ooh” and “ahh” over the expansive views of Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains and the Seattle cityscape. The Olympic Sculpture Park is set on nine acres of waterfront property and features more than 20 sculptures by notable 20th-century artists. Stroll through the verdant landscape of native Northwest plans or take in the view from the airy and light-filled PACCAR Pavilion – it doesn’t get any better than this!
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com