Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Multiple spaces host up to 750 reception style; up to 400 seated.
Price Range: Varies per space and event; please email for a quote.
Catering: Choose from a list of approved providers.
Types of Events: Corporate, social or cultural occasions, dinners, receptions, seminars, board retreats, weddings & holiday parties.
Availability and Terms
Please email to check date availability. A deposit is due at the time of booking, with the balance of fees due prior to the event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully ADA compliant.
Parking: Limited paid lot and street parking nearby; valet and/or shuttle service may be arranged.
• Seating: A limited number of tables and chairs are available onsite; additional items must be rented separately
• Servers: Caterer to provide
• Bar Facilities: Client or caterer to provide; banquet permit or liquor license required
• Dance Floor: Our hardwood and terrazzo floors are ideal for dancing
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Client/caterer to provide
• Decorations: Requires little decoration; please inquire about specific free-standing décor. No helium balloons allowed
in the facility
• Cleanup: Client and/or caterer responsible for removing from the space everything that they bring in, including all trash, compost and recycling
Meeting and Event Services
Audio Visual and Equipment: Free Wi-Fi throughout museum & park. Meeting rooms and Grand Atrium are equipped with built-in projectors & screens. Rental of the Grand Atrium includes use of the house sound system. Additional AV equipment may be rented.
Easily accessible via South Lake Union Streetcar. Private gallery access and guided tours may be arranged.
MAKE YOUR STORY PART OF SEATTLE'S STORY
MOHAI is the jewel of Lake Union Park, with a soaring central atrium, unparalleled views of the lake, and one-of-a-kind Seattle stories and artifacts. The newest addition to the bustling South Lake Union area, MOHAI showcases the best of Seattle’s exciting past in a gorgeous historic building in the heart of the city.!