Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 131,000 sq. ft. of event space; small and large spaces can accommodate 10–4,000 guests
Price Range: Please inquire
Catering: Exclusive caterer is Catering by McCormick & Schmick’s
Types of Events: Corporate events, meetings, banquets, receptions, and other occasions
Availability and Terms
Please make reservations as early as possible. A 50% non–refundable deposit is required to reserve date.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully complies with ADA requirements
Parking: Ample complimentary parking
• Seating, Servers, Bar Facilities, Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Provided by Catering by McCormick & Schmick’s
• Dance Floor: Please discuss rental needs with catering sales representative
• Decorations: Please contact Private Events Department for regulations
• Cleanup: Please remove anything you bring in; catering and museum staff will handle the rest
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual: Standard A/V package provided for no fee; please contact the Private Events Department for your audio visual needs
• Equipment: Podiums, microphones, sound systems, data projector, screens, DSL lines, other equipment available
Because we are located on Boeing Field, guests may fly directly to the Museum for their event.
WHERE EVENTS TAKE FLIGHT
Your event is cleared for take-off at The Museum of Flight. Conveniently located just ten minutes from downtown Seattle and SeaTac, the Museum features eight distinctly different event spaces. Ever dined under the wings of a 737 jet? The Museum's three main exhibit halls provide guests with the unique opportunity to mix and mingle amid the backdrop of beautifully restored, historic aircraft. In addition, four meeting rooms and a theater are available for use from 7 a.m. to midnight. The meeting rooms offer unique views of Mt. Rainier, Seattle's entire skyline, and Boeing Field's airstrip. Capacity of each event space varies, but the entire Museum can accommodate up to 4,000 guests. You dream it, and we'll make it soar!
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com