Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Meydenbauer Center can accommodate groups of 30–3,500, with 54,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space including,
• 36,000 sq ft exhibition hall, divisible into two 18,000 sq ft rooms
• 12,000 square-feet of additional meeting space in 9 rooms
• Executive conference suite for groups of 8 – 40
• 410 seat theater for performances, meetings, presentations
Price Range: Our pricing is as versatile as our meeting space. Please inquire for more information.
Catering: Our innovative culinary team is the exclusive provider of all food and beverage services. Let us create a custom menu using seasonal ingredients or choose from our menu packages.
Types of Events: Conventions, tradeshows, fundraisers, corporate meetings, banquets, and more.
Availability and Terms
Contact our sales department for space and date availability. A deposit is required along with a signed contract to guarantee space.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully Accessible
Parking: 434 stall underground garage with overflow parking nearby
• Seating and Servers: Provided as needed
• Bar Facilities: Host or no host; all servers and beverages provided
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Variety of linens, special colors at an additional charge, silver coffee service, ivory china and stemmed glassware
• Dance Floor: Available upon request
• Decorations: Attractively set buffet lines and coffee stations, and your choice of napkin folds
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual Services: Fourth floor meeting rooms are equipped with complimentary drop down screens, a lectern and microphone. Looking for more? Our in-house audiovisual provider will create a customized package featuring state-of-the-art equipment and professional service
• Technical Services: Complimentary Wi-Fi for casual browsing. Need a high speed wireless internet connection for your meeting or presentation? Meydenbauer Center’s tech team can provide a dedicated connection anywhere in our facility
Location: Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue within walking distance of premiere hotels and restaurants, shopping and nightlife. We are adjacent to I-405 making it accessible to attendees from throughout the Puget Sound region.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com