Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 54,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space for groups of 30 to 3,500.
• Exhibit Hall: 36,000 sq ft Center Hall is the largest event space on the Eastside; capable of hosting up to 2,000 for a banquet or up to 3,500 for a general session or reception. Center Hall was renovated in 2007, with new ceiling and acoustical wall treatments, upgraded sound and lighting and permanent carpeting.
• Executive Conference Suite: Three conference rooms and pre-function space with room for 8 – 60
• Meeting Rooms: 12,000 total sq ft divisible into nine individual rooms of 1,000 to 6,000 sq ft each.
• Theatre: 3,500 sq ft (410-seat) sloped floor theatre for seminars and meetings as well as performing arts presentations.
Price Range: Depends on event type, space and catering requirements. A rent credit is given in the amount of 20% of catering receipts. An all inclusive Complete Meeting Package (CMP) is available on a price per person basis for meeting and conference room users.
Catering: Nationally recognized for outstanding cuisine; full-service catering is provided exclusively by Meydenbauer Center’s Executive Chef and culinary team.
Types of Events: Banquets, auctions, fundraisers, receptions, conventions, meetings, trade shows, theatre performances, consumer shows, product rollouts, and award celebrations
Availability and Terms
Contact the Sales Department for space and date availability. A deposit is required with contract to guarantee space.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Meydenbauer Center is fully accessible
Parking: 440 space underground paid parking garage
• Seating and Servers: Provided as needed
• Bar Facilities: Host or no host; all servers and beverages provided
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Variety of linens, special colors at an additional charge, silver coffee service, ivory china and stemmed glassware
• Dance Floor: Available upon request
• Decorations: Attractively set buffet lines and coffee stations, and your choice of napkin folds
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Telecommunications: Meydenbauer Center is the exclusive provider of all telecommunication, data and internet services; every room has high-speed plug-and-play connectivity for internet access and web casting. A/V Factory is the preferred in-house audio visual supplier. Free wi-fi hot spots in lobby areas.