Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Officers Club up to 132, Hangar up to 1300
Price Range: $80 - $180 per hour; Additional fees include damage deposit, staff, application, maintenance and alcohol fees.
Catering: Clients Choice
Types of Events: Dinner parties, auctions, military reunions, special events, weddings
Availability and Terms
Rental applications can be found on our website and can be mailed, faxed or emailed in. Reservations by phone not accepted. Applications may be submitted up to one year in advance, and are not accepted less than 30 days prior to event date. A damage deposit of $250 without alcohol or $500 with alcohol for the Officers Club. Hangar damage deposits vary by event. Damage deposits and application fees are due within 5 days of booking. Full payment due 90 days prior to event date. Insurance and other permits are due 30 days prior to event date. Cancellation terms vary, no refunds within 90 days of event date.
Description Of Services And Facility
ADA: Wheelchair accessible
Parking: Parking onsite, first-come, first-served
• Seating: Officers Club includes 8 60-inch round tables and 80 chairs. Hangar does not include tables and chairs, but they can be rented onsite
• Servers: User provides
• Bar Facilities: Alcohol service is allowed, banquet or special occasion license and liability insurance required
• Dance Floor: Suitable for dancing. Officers Club has wood floors, Hangar has concrete floors
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: User provides
• Decorations: User provides
• Cleanup: Rental groups are responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs and removal of trash, décor, all items brought into event; event hours booked must include all time needed for set-up and tear-down
Historic Lakefront Event Facility at former Sand Point Naval Air Station
Magnuson Park’s Bldg 30 has two independent event spaces. The Officers Club is a refurbished space once used by pilots. It has a main room, stylish art-deco era bar built in and a caterers kitchen with refrigerator, warming ovens and icemaker. It’s great for weddings, memorials, dinner parties, small auctions, birthday parties, you name it!
The Hangar housed aircraft during World War II. It’s 20,000 square feet (approximately 100’ x 200’) of heated space with a concrete floor. This space can be transformed for many types of events. It accommodates 1300 total, more with the doors opened and will seat approximately 900 at round tables.
Remember to tell this venue you found them at BanquetEvent.com