11 East Allison Street
Seattle, WA 98102
H M–F 8a–6p; Sa–Su 8a–12n
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Accommodates up to 140 guests depending on layout
Price Range: $400 to $2500; inquire about small group rates
Catering: Preferred Caterers: Blue Ribbon Cooking, On Safari Foods, and Seasoned in Seattle; licensed outside caterers permitted
Types of Events: Parties, social events, reunions, meetings, team building, luncheons, product launchings, presentations, retreats
Availability and Terms
Lake Union Crew is available for advanced or short notice rental throughout the year. Contracts must be paid in full to reserve the space. Please contact us for more details.
Description of Services and Facility
Parking: Private lot with nearby public parking
• Seating: Twelve 6’ rectangular, twelve 60” round tables, 140 folding chairs, 140 white resin chairs, soft seating
• Servers: Provided by caterer; 1 venue staff person provided
• Bar Facilities: Client or caterer provide liquor and permit; licensed bar tender required
• Dance Floor: Yes, onsite and available for rental
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Yes, included with Preferred Caterers; available for outside rental
• Cleanup: Responsibility of client; staff will vacuum
• Decorations: Please inquire about limitations
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual: Ceiling mounted projector and screen, microphone, speakers, CD and iPod compatible sound system, TV/DVD
• Equipment: WiFi, flip charts and easels, podium
For daytime business events, set up and take down is provided by our staff. Complimentary coffee and tea service is included.
Lake Union Crew is also home to the Seattle Team Building Institute. STBI offers unique, custom tailored team building facilitation and rowing activities. Lessons from the sport of rowing illustrate challenges in the business world or those specific to your group. Please contact us for details.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Located on the shores of Lake Union in Seattle’s Eastlake neighborhood, Lake Union Crew is the perfect place for social and business events. Our venue combines a breathtaking view with a unique, comfortable environment to make your event memorable or your meeting successful. Call or email to schedule a tour.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com