Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Main Lodge: 80 for dining, 300 for reception; Garden Atrium: Seats from 80 to 600; Event Lawn: Up to 1000 guests
Price Range: From $400 for lodge rental. Rates depend on season and day of the week. Food and beverage minimums apply
Catering: In House Catering Only.
Types of Events: Meetings, Corporate Retreats, Reunions, Team Building Events, Company Picnics, Fundraisers, Family Parties, Banquets, Weddings and other Special Occasions
Availability and Terms
Deposit and signed agreement to reserve a date and time slot. Prepayment of all charges is due no later than 5 days prior to Event Day.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: ADA restrooms and wheelchair acessible entries
Parking: Ample staff-assisted parking
• Seating: White folding chairs for outdoor events. Indoor events include round style tables with upholstered chairs (100)
• Servers: In House provided by Kiana Lodge
• Bar Facilities: Beer, Wine, Liquor– Bar provided by Kiana Lodge
• Linens and Napkins: Provided by Kiana Lodge at a small fee
• China and Glassware: Provided by Kiana Lodge
• Decorations: Some restrictions apply
• Cleanup: Guests must remove any items they have brought in. Kiana Lodge will be responsible for all other items
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Limited; small fee
• 186 guest rooms available at nearby Clearwater Resort Casino
• Use of deep water dock
CLOSE TO THE FERRY, BUT A WORLD AWAY
Kiana Lodge has a history as lush as the gardens that surround it. The Suquamish people have gathered on these beaches for generations, hosting guests in traditional Northwest style. Our historic open-beam main lodge, featuring a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, surrounds guests with Northwest history and rustic elegance. The Garden Atrium is a light-filled space that brings the outdoors in with high arching skylights and floor-to-ceiling windows. Kiana’s six acres are surrounded by fragrant cedars, tall firs and manicured gardens ablaze with spectacular color — all embracing 1000 feet of no bank waterfront.
Be sure to tell this business you found them at BanquetEvent.com