Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Five rooms available for buffet or plated seating, and reception style. Brunch seating: 32 to 104; Plated seating: 40 to 130; Reception style: 32 to 150. Private, semi-private and views of the lake/cityscape available. Call for details.
Price Range: Prices vary according to menu
Catering: Full-service in-house catering
Types of Events: Business meetings, corporate entertaining, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, sit-down or buffet lunches, dinners, cocktail and hors d’oeuvres buffets, and special events
Availability and Terms
Reservations accepted up to 3 years in advance. We are able to accommodate guests on short notice if space is available.
Description of Services and Facility
Parking: Free parking lot at restaurant and street parking
Boat Ramp: Docking free of charge
• Seating: Tables, chairs, and layout to meet your needs
• Servers: Servers provided according to your group size
• Bar Facilities: Full-service bar; cocktail service provided
• Linens and Napkins: Linen tablecloths and napkins provided at no charge, specialty linens available at cost
• China and Glassware: Provided by Ivar’s
• Decorations: Early decorating with prior arrangements
• Cleanup: Provided by Ivar’s
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: We’re happy to arrange for any of your A/V or equipment needs; most items available onsite
We would be delighted to assist you in coordinating all your event–planning needs. Our goal is to make your event a success and to make you shine!
AUTHENTIC LONGHOUSE ON THE SHORE OF LAKE UNION
Ivar’s Salmon House, on the north shore of Lake Union, is Seattle’s most unique and impressive banquet venue. Expansive windows overlooking Lake Union provide an unsurpassed panoramic view of the Seattle cityscape, where guests may watch yachts, sailboats, and kayaks as they traverse this spectacular setting. Built in 1971, the Salmon House was constructed entirely from local materials to resemble a Northwest Native American Longhouse and is enhanced with stunning Native American artwork. Voted Seattle’s “Best Salmon”, our seafood is cooked to perfection over an open Alder wood fire and served in a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com