8498 Seaview Avenue N
Seattle, WA. 98117
Facility Rental Office
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 140 seated, 250 standing
Price Range: Building rental of $155 per hour; Processing fee of $25; Cleaning/Maintenance Fee of $150; Facility staff, which must be present during entire rental, $25/hour per staff person
Catering: Client’s choice
Types of Events: Meetings, luncheons, seminars, parties
Availability and Terms
Minimum rental is 4 hours Monday – Thursday and 8 hours Friday – Sunday; rental hours must be concurrent. Rentals must be booked at least ten business day in advance and can be reserved up to a year before the event. Reservations by phone are not accepted. A deposit of $250 for events without alcohol and $500 for events with alcohol is due within five business days of making the reservation. The balance, paperwork and proof of insurance are due two weeks prior to the event date.
Description Of Services And Facility
ADA: Fully accessible
Parking: Public park, first-come, first-served, non-reservable
• Seating: Eighteen 2.5’ x 6’ tables, seat 6-8 people each; 18 5’ round tables, seat 8 each; 140 chairs
• Servers: User provides
• Bar Facilities: Alcohol is allowed in Parks INDOOR facilities only. It is not allowed outside of the building. A banquet permit, alcohol fee and liability insurance are required.
• Dance Floor: Suitable for dancing
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: User provides
• Cleanup: Rental groups are responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs, decorations, cleaning counters, kitchen and all fixtures, dusting, sweeping and trash removal; please plan your event schedule to accommodate these activities
• Decorations: User provides
Spectacular Waterfront Location Make It A Beautiful Location
For Meetings And Events!
Golden Gardens Bathhouse is located on the beach in Golden Gardens Park. The bathhouse features exposed brick, lots of natural light and spectacular views of Puget Sound. This beautiful park location is perfect for meetings and events!
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com