Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 17 meeting rooms from 640 – 4,136 square feet. Level 3 is 31,000 square feet of carpeted flex space or five meeting rooms.
Price Range: Determined by space used
Catering: Provided by Washington State Convention Center’s internationally recognized culinary team
Types Of Events: Conferences, meetings, seminars, staff retreats, light trade shows, fundraising events and banquets. Ask about OneStop services for most groups up to 300 attendees.
Availability and Terms
A rent deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment for all services is due prior to the event.
Description Of Services and Facility
ADA: Meets or exceeds all ADA requirements.
Parking: 1500 space enclosed Convention Center garage
• Seating: Tables and chairs provided on-site
• Servers: Professional, friendly staff provided by on-site catering
• Bar Facilities: Full bar services provided by on-site catering
• Dance Floor: Available on-site for a fee
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: House linens and service ware provided by on-site catering.
• Decorations: You are welcome to add your own personal touch.
• Cleanup: Provided by our professional staff
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: On-site audio/visual and telecommunications with state-of-the-art systems; fees vary based on services required.
• Accommodations: Located in the heart of downtown Seattle with access to hotels, restaurants, retail, theaters and attractions within reasonable walking distance.
Executive Level 2 includes two sophisticated boardrooms with exclusive features and amenities; three meeting rooms; and three lounge areas.
SEATTLE’S NEWEST MEETING & EVENT SPACE
The Conference Center is designed for ultimate convenience and connectivity, powered by leading-edge technology.