Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort
15347 – Suquamish Way NE
Suquamish, WA 98392
Lisa Adair or Amy Adams
P 360.598.1421 or
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Various meeting and event spaces; Up to 170 theater style, 10–160 for reception, 16–100 for classroom or banquet. Outdoor spaces can accommodate 150–1,000 for a reception.
Price Range: Meeting room fees $375 - $500. NO food and beverage minimum
Catering: In House catering required. Complimentary morning coffee service for groups
Types Of Events: Corporate meetings, retreats, weddings, parties
Availability And Terms
Group reservations accepted any time. Deposit based on size of group and number of rooms reserved. Deposit range $250–$1000
Description Of Services And Facility
Parking: Lots of complimentary parking available
• Seating: Rounds and squares available. Outdoor folding chairs. Indoor upholstered banquet chairs.
• Servers: In House
• Bar Facilities: In House beer, wine and cocktails
• Dance Floor: Yes, portable dance floor available for rent
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Complimentary. White table linens. Several colors of linen napkins available
• Decorations: Limited table décor and tea light candles provided complimentary.
• Cleanup: Guest must remove any items they wish to keep. In house staff will clean-up and dispose of any items left behind
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Complimentary use of built-in LCD projectors and screen. Complimentary wireless internet provided. Other items available to rent.
• Guest Rooms: 85 luxury hotel rooms many offering spectacular water views of Agate Passage. All rooms include complimentary wireless internet, 32” flat screen TV’s, microwave, refrigerator and complimentary breakfast.
Full service Spa, complimentary shuttle to Hotel to / from Bainbridge Island ferry, own and operate White Horse golf course, FREE outdoor summer concerts.
WE PROVIDE A PLAYGROUND FOR BUSINESS
Beautiful waterfront hotel that is a separate structure from the Casino offering guests the best of both.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com