Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 25–180 for seated or buffet dinner/luncheon; 25–300 standing appetizer reception
Price Range: We offer a wide range of customizable menus and educational packages; call for current pricing
Catering: Exclusive in-house catering
Types of Events: Corporate or nonprofit banquets, dinners, receptions, employee appreciation events, business meetings, auctions, and holiday parties
Availability and Terms
Reserve space as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. A deposit and signed Event Agreement Form are required to confirm your reservation.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully accessible
Parking: Complimentary on-site parking available
• Seating: Tables and chairs provided by venue
• Servers: Professional service staff provided by venue/in-house caterer
• Bar Facilities: Chateau Ste. Michelle wine and nonalcoholic beverages provided by venue/in-house caterer
• Dance Floor: Rental arrangements or referrals available upon request
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: Cream linen provided by venue; provided by venue
• Decoration: Please inquire about early access and client decoration guidelines
• Cleanup: Standard cleanup provided by in-house catering team
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Rental arrangements or referrals available upon request
The following services are included in the menu price: professional event planning and corporate gift-giving planning, pre-event site visits, custom menus and packages, fresh floral arrangements, votives, linen, printed menus for each guest, tables, chairs, china, flatware, glassware, and specialty rental arrangements or referrals.
IN WASHINGTON’S WINE COUNTRY
Chateau Ste. Michelle is Washington State’s oldest (established 1934) and most acclaimed winery. A visit provides an informative and unforgettable wine and food experience, complemented by our impeccable staff and elegant surroundings. We offer a wide range of menus, and our onsite staff will help you select a format that is just right for your group. For additional information about booking corporate or nonprofit groups, call (800) 267-6793 to speak with a Culinary Events Professional.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com