Additional Venue Information
Auditoriums: 2479-seat S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium and 540-seat Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall, both ideal for corporate meetings, weddings, and concerts.
Other gathering spaces: Samuel & Althea Stroum Grand Lobby soars seven stories, offers panoramic views of downtown, hosts up to 550 for sit-down meals, and up to 1,200 reception-style.
Norcliffe Founders Room is an elegant, private function room with floor-to-ceiling windows; hosts seminars, board meetings, sit-down meals, and receptions—hosts 30–150 depending on event layout
Price Range: Rates vary based on space; nonprofit organizations qualify for a reduced rate
Catering: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events
Types of Events: Meetings, banquets, seminars, holiday parties, auctions, fashion shows, weddings, wedding receptions, social events, music concerts and lectures
Availability and Terms
A deposit is required at the time of booking, with payments scheduled for full payment prior to the commencement of the event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Benaroya Hall is barrier-free; meets or exceeds all ADA criteria
Parking: Available in the Benaroya Hall Garage; prepaid parking vouchers may be arranged
• Seating: Chairs and tables for up to 350 guests provided at no charge
• Servers: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events
• Bar Facilities: Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events
• Dance Floor: Available upon request
• Decorations: Free-standing decorations are allowed; please remove anything you bring in; we will handle the rest
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Lecterns, easels, microphones, sound system, motorized projection screens, infrared listening devices, stage risers, and dance floor
Security, engineering, and janitorial support are always on-site and available. Advertise your event on our Third Avenue marquees and on our website at no extra charge.
BRING US YOUR IDEAS – WE’LL SUPPLY THE MAGIC
Book your next event at Benaroya Hall and discover affordable elegance in the heart of downtown Seattle. From sweeping views to plush, intimate gathering spots, Benaroya Hall has the right space for your next event. Call (206) 215-4813 to learn more.
Be sure to tell this venue you found them at BanquetEvent.com