2701 Alki Avenue SW
Seattle, WA. 98116
Facility Rental Office
Additional Venue Information
Capacity: 84 seated, 100 standing
Price Range: Main room rental $60 per hour, painting room $45 per hour, outside patio $40 per hour; Processing fee of $25; Cleaning/Maintenance Fee of $150; Facility staff, which must be present during entire rental, $25 per hour per staff person
Catering: Client’s choice
Types of Events: Small to medium sized meetings, seminars, classes, parties, celebrations, special events and weddings
Availability and Terms
Rental applications can be found on our website and must be mailed, faxed or emailed in. Reservations by phone are not accepted. Applications may be submitted up to one year in advance, and are not accepted less than 14 days prior to event date. A deposit of $250 for events without alcohol or $500 for events with alcohol, plus the processing fee are due within 5 days of making the reservation. Full payment due 90 days prior to event date. Insurance and permits are due 30 days prior to the event date. Cancellation terms vary, no refunds within 90 days of event date.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: Fully Accessible
Parking: Street parking
• Seating: Thirteen 2.5’ x 6’ tables, seat 6–8 people each; 84 chairs.
• Servers: User provides
• Bar Facilities: Alcohol is allowed in Parks INDOOR facilities only. It is not allowed outside of the building. A banquet permit, alcohol fee and liability insurance are required.
• Dance Floor: Suitable for dancing
• Linens, Napkins, China and Glassware: User provides
• Cleanup: Rental groups are responsible for set–up and tear–down of tables and chairs, decorations, cleaning counters, kitchen and all fixtures, dusting, sweeping and trash removal; please plan your event schedule to accommodate these activities.
• Decorations: User provides
Alki Bathhouse’s Location And Spectacular Waterfront Location
Make It An Exciting Location For Meetings And Events!
Alki Bathhouse is located on Alki Beach in West Seattle. It offers beautiful views of the water and mountains and is within walking distance of the many shops, restaurants and activities along
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com